Rustic Mountain Lodge with Home Office and Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- A massive vaulted great room is the key design feature of this rustic Mountain lodge house plan. The vaulted ceiling extends to the front porch, entry foyer and back through to the vaulted rear porch.
- Dine informally in the kitchen at the massive island that seats 5 people. The walk-in pantry is huge, providing room for food storage and pots and pans.
- Double doors in the family room lead out to an open deck where you can enjoy the sunshine.
- Homeowners get a deck of their own plus a private bathroom and large walk-in closet. Two family bedrooms are all the way over on the other side of the house.
- Work from home in your private home office located between the home and the angled 2-car garage.
- Related Plan: Turn the office into a breezeway with house plan 68490VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick