Rustic One Bedroom Cabin House Plan
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings make this rustic cabin feel larger than its 740 square feet.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the front-to-back living room and double doors take you out to a rear porch.
- The kitchen and dining area are combined into one room with windows that face the front and side of your lot.
- A hall closet has room for a stack washer/dryer.
- The master bedroom is in back with a vaulted ceiling and double doors to the rear porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 740 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 4"
- Depth: 42' 2"
- Max ridge height: 18' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss