2 - 5
About This Plan
- At just under 2,000 square feet, this rustic ranch features a carefully designed floor plan where every inch of space is incorporated into the living area that you'll use every day.
- As you enter, the formal dining room, with tray ceiling, lies to your right while the spacious great room, with corner fireplace and wall of windows, draws your attention directly ahead.
- The nook can double for a sunroom as it blends with the kitchen area to create a living space that's perfect for daily activities.
- The master suite lies to the left of the entry and includes step ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom, which can also double as a den, lies behind the kitchen on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- The lower level if built out gets you up to 3 additional bedrooms plus a large rec room.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 921 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss