Rustic Ranch with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- The angled family room of this rustic Ranch home has beautiful vaulted ceilings and a big fireplace for your family to gather around.
- The open layout lets you see all the way in to the breakfast nook and marvelous kitchen with its huge walk-in pantry.
- A rear open terrace gives you outdoor space to enjoy.
- A stunning double tray ceiling tops the first floor master suite that lies close to the laundry room for convenience.
- Climb the stairs up to reach bonus office space above the garage. A handy half bath here is a wonderful feature.
- The finished lower level gives you two more bedroom suites plus an enormous rec room with a second kitchen that also suits this level as an in-law suite.
- Entertaining is easy with a wine room and double doors out to the covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,890 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,537 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 10"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1314 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"