Rustic Shop House with Vaulted Great Room and Covered Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- This rustic shousey (a blend of a shop and a house) plan is perfect for use as an ADU, a guest or in-law suite or as a an Airbnb or rental property.
- On the garage side, there's a 2-car 18' by 9' garage door and a one-car 8' by 9' garage door. Inside, you'll find a wide-open space with laundry and mechanicals lining the wall separating the garage from the home and a person door in the back corner.
- Inside the home portion, the vaulted great room is open to the kitchen with long island (13' by 3'6") and has a wood stove. Double 8' by 8' quad patio doors open to the vaulted covered patio and a separate door takes you to a covered porch.
- The bedrooms share a bath and complete the home.
- This is built with conventional 2x6 framing, not steel.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss