Rustic Tiny House
About This Plan
- Just 216 square feet and 10' wide, this tiny Mountain house plan has a rustic exterior and all the living space in one big room.
- The vaulted ceiling makes the home feel larger.
- A wet room serves as the bathroom, compacting everything in one tiled bath area.
- The efficient kitchen lies along one wall and has a sink, two burner cook top and mini-fridge.
- The perfect getaway retreat with not much to clean or pay taxes on!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 12' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 9"