Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- The spacious master suite in this Cape Cod home plan is tucked away in the rear for privacy.
- Both the foyer and great room with fireplace are vaulted.
- Two sets of doors lead out to the rear terrace.
- A center island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and the walk-in pantry is a welcome addition.
- The second floor holds two more bedrooms and a shared hall bath with two sinks.
- The hall leads to a step-down future rec space over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 699 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick