Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and a steep hip roof give this European home plan an Old World feel.
- Live all on one level with a delightful open floor plan that maximizes views from all the main rooms.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the luxurious master suite with its bayed sitting area and a deluxe tray ceiling.
- The outdoor living space encourages you to enjoy the fresh air and bask in the warmth of an outdoor fireplace.
- In the extra large kitchen, you have an island and a walk-in pantry closet.
- A pass-through counter by the sink allows views of the vaulted great room.
- The bonus room on the upper floor has a convenient half bath.
- The primary roof pitch is 12:12 and the secondary roof pitch is 16:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,946 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,946 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick