Secluded Master Suite with Options
About This Plan
- Tucked away in the rear of this attractive house plan, a large and elegant master suite awaits you. It has linear and walk-in closets as well as a tray ceiling.
- A big, open floor plan allows sweeping views and with the lanai in back you have both indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy. Double tray ceilings in the great room make the space feel even larger.
- Pocket doors in the front-facing den give you the option to close it off for quiet and privacy.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and dining room and has ample storage.
- Two family bedrooms are located away from the master suite and share a bath..
- This home plan has super energy efficiency "designed-in', so even without the addition of a solar array, the home routinely saves between 40%-50% power costs over a comparably-sized new home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 33070ZR and 33071ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,910 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,910 sq. ft.
- Entry: 178 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 403 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Net Zero Ready
- Photo Gallery