Second Floor Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim adds a Tudor influence to this outstanding European house plan.
- A huge arched transom above the front door makes an impressive statement as well as adds light to the two-story foyer.
- The formal dining room has a bay window that faces front and a built-in hutch for storage.
- In back, the open floor plan lets you see into the great room from the kitchen that has an eating bar 42" high.
- A quiet guest bedroom is set off by itself on the right side of the home, offering wonderful privacy.
- The elegant master suite is the only other bedroom on this floor and it comes with a sitting area and an enormous walk-in closet.
- Three big bedroom are on the upper floor where you also have a gigantic bonus space over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 928 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 815 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick