Second Floor Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stunning sightlines greet you right at the foyer where the vaulted ceiling carries through to the family room and the outdoor living room beyond.
- The well-planned kitchen is nicely placed to take in the views of both the formal and informal living areas of the home.
- Storage is not a problem since the home gives you a huge walk-in pantry.
- In the master suite, a giant walk-in shower takes center stage in the bathroom and the sitting room is large enough for a comfortable chaise lounge.
- Use the study as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor is included in the total living area of 3,727 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 727 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 630 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss