Second Floor Game Room
About This Plan
- Three big gables nicely balance the front of this Shingle style house plan.
- Metal roofing over the porches provide a nice accent.
- A grand open floor plan is what today's families want and this house delivers.
- Choose from informal dining in the family dining area off the kitchen or the large formal dining room by the foyer.
- A wall of windows in the gathering room overlooks the rear uncovered veranda.
- The master suite is on the main floor and offers a sitting area and a magnificent master bathroom with a tray ceiling.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and there's a huge game room for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,708 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 68' 3"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12