Second Floor Rec Room
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant Southern house plan offers both formal and informal living areas.
- Entertain company in the formal living and dining rooms that are open to each and leave the kids to play in the family room.
- Both areas have an open layout that give you extended views.
- You can work at the kitchen sink and still see what's going on in the family room and nook.
- The bedroom wing is on the left side of the home with the master suite in back away from any street noise.
- In the large master bathroom, homeowners get double sinks and both a tub and shower plus a large walk-in closet.
- Finish the bonus space that adds an extra 323 square feet.
- It's ideal as a fifth bedroom too because it has a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,413 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 8"