Seven Bedroom Craftsman Ranch with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family this spacious Craftsman Ranch house plan offers seven bedrooms spread out over two levels.
- The main floor has a massive open living area that connects the foyer to the great room, dining area and kitchen.
- There's a giant walk-in pantry and a walk-in coat closet off the foyer.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the master suite and the great room.
- Two more family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
- The exciting, fully finished lower level boasts an enormous rec room, a home theater and even a dedicated exercise room plus four more bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,032 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 119' 9"
- Depth: 80' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1304 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss