Shingle Style House Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- A stunning open floor plan is visible from the moment you step into the foyer of this Shingle style house plan.
- The entire back wall is filled with windows to give you sweeping views.
- A door in the dining area leads you outside to the rear terrace.
- The superb master suite deserves special mention with its bayed sitting area, dedicated sunken exercise room and an enormous walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- Head down the beautiful curved staircase to reach the gigantic recreation room that comes with a full kitchen and a big fireplace.
- There's a home office and two bedroom suites, each with a walk-in closet for family and friends.
- The lower level is easily adaptable for in-law accommodations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,531 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,977 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 623 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 108' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"