Shingle Style House Plan with Optional Lower Level
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Expand this handsome Shingle style house plan by finishing off the lower level.
- There's room for a theater room, huge rec room with wet bar and a big guest suite that works well as in-law accommodations.
- On the main floor, a double tray ceiling in the dining room catches your eye as you enter the foyer.
- Heading straight back brings you to the giant family room with its corner fireplace.
- A deck off the side gives you outdoor space.
- The master suite also has an elegant double tray ceiling and a bay window for a sitting area.
- Four spacious bedroom suites on the second floor share the convenient laundry room and an open rail balcony lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- Deck: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 47' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick