Shingle Style With Breakfast Bay
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A combination of stone, siding and wood shakes adorns the exterior of this Craftsman style home with a covered veranda that opens to both the master suite and the family room.
- The formal dining room off the foyer is nicely sized to accommodate those special occasions.
- Set in a bay, the breakfast nook shares space with the kitchen and family room and provides a bright place for informal meals.
- Ceilings start at 10' in the first floor master bedroom and then vault up to 21'8" flat in the middle of the room. An extra large walk-in closet and spa bath enhance the master suite.
- Three large bedrooms, two baths and bonus space occupy the second floor.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 9338EL, 93008EL and 93009EL.