Shingle Style With Breakfast Bay
About This Plan
- A combination of stone, siding and wood shakes adorns the exterior of this Craftsman style home with a covered veranda that opens to both the master suite and the family room.
- The formal dining room off the foyer is nicely sized to accommodate those special occasions.
- Set in a bay, the breakfast nook shares space with the kitchen and family room and provides a bright place for informal meals.
- Ceilings start at 10' in the first floor master bedroom and then vault up to 21'8" flat in the middle of the room. An extra large walk-in closet and spa bath enhance the master suite.
- Three large bedrooms, two baths and bonus space occupy the second floor.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 9338EL, 93008EL and 93009EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick