Simple 2 Bedroom Craftsman Cottage
About This Plan
- This classic house plan plan features an open floor plan in the main living area making it the perfect plan for either a starter home or an empty nester.
- Craftsman details, including shingle siding, a half stone wall and heavy front door column on the exterior, bring this traditional style plan design up to date.
- The second bedroom lies to the left as you enter the main living area directly ahead.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar and access to the great and dining rooms.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling in the bedroom, dual sinks, walk-in closet and direct access to the laundry room.
- A 2-stall garage completes the plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- Deck: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss