Simple Craftsman Cottage with Options
About This Plan
- This simple Craftsman cottage house plan comes in two exterior versions both wrapping the same smartly-designed floor plan.
- A foyer with clutter-minimizing closet leads to a vaulted great room (to 11'6") with matching doors leading to the rear vaulted covered patio. A fireplace flanked by built-ins is a nice touch. The vault extends across to the kitchen.
- The dining room has an attractive bumpout and is conveniently located by the kitchen which is open to the great room.
- The master bedroom is vaulted to 10'7" and has a walk-in closet and twin vanities. Two bedrooms share a bath.
- The dormer is a true dormer and lets natural light cascade into Bedroom 3 with a ceiling peaking at 14'2".
- A utility room is just off the garage entrance.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with see house plan 23260JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss