2 - 3
About This Plan
- Stone and siding, a front porch and multiple gables decorate the exterior of this charming one floor house plan.
- The interior offers options that include a kitchen that can accommodate a small dining area or can be designed to offer more cabinets and a larger great room. The gas, direct vent fireplace can be located in the corner or on the rear wall and a bedroom that can be modified to become a library.
- The standard 8' ceiling height slopes to an 11' height through the great room.
- The master bedroom enjoys a raised center ceiling and a private bath.
- This delightful home is designed with an unfinished walk-out basement that can be decorated to provide additional living space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 3913ST and 3983ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss