Single Story Cottage with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Stepping through the front door the foyer provides plenty of space to place a bench or set of cubbies for storing shoes and bags.
- The cased opening leads to a long hallway with a coat closet and drop zone by the door that leads to the garage.
- On the right another cased opening leads you to the homes two secondary bedrooms and a full bathroom.
- At the end of the hall is an open-style great room.
- A tray ceiling provides some visual separation of the living space and the dining and kitchen area.
- Tucked into the left, rear corner of the home is the Master Suite.
- Nicely separated from the main living as well as the secondary bedrooms, the Master Suite features a large walk-in closet along with a private bathroom with dual vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,829 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss