Single Story Southern-Style House Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- This house plan is a beautiful Southern style house plan. A trio of dormers and a large front covered porch invite guests into the home. Immediately inside the home, you'll find a practical home office that is perfect for working from home.
- Further inside the home, you'll notice the wide open layout of this home. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack ledge and a pantry with built-in shelves. The dining room has an amazing built-in servery. The stunning great room lies under an 11' tall trayed ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace. A pair of French doors lead from the great room to the rear covered patio.
- Just off the great room, there is an amazing master suite. The master bathroom includes dual vanities, a walk-in shower, and a large walk-in closet. A second bedroom is located in the front of the home and shares a bathroom with the rest of the living area.
- The home's oversized 3 car drive through garage enters the home through a mud room that includes a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1280 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12