Sitting Pretty On a Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A smaller version of a popular plan by the same architect (see 3150D), this country-style abode features two wonderful outdoor living spaces: a wrap-around porch on the front and side, and a covered deck in back.
- Inside, you cross the gallery and enter the fireplaced great room with its cathedral ceiling and warming fireplace. Forming an L shape with the great room is the formal dining room. Nearby, the kitchen includes a planning desk and is separated from the bayed morning room by an angled counter with twin sinks and an eating bar.
- In the privately located bedroom wing, the master suite is brightened by lots of windows.
- The luxury master bath contains a linen closet, two large walk-in closets, one small and one large, twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- The second full bath is close to the family bedrooms.
- Basement stairs run along the wall opposite the utility room and powder room with a door access in the hall by the kitchen.
- The stairs by the garage lead to a bonus room measuring 23'4"x13'4".
- Related Plans: Gain two upstairs bedrooms with house plan 3150D. Gain more room and a front-facing garage with house plan 31056D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.