Six Bedroom House Plan With Style
About This Plan
- This incredible European design has an abundance to offer, inside and out. A metal shed roof balances the timber vaulted ceiling entrance, detailed with timber columns with stone bases.
- The rear-loading 3-car garage connects by a porte cochere at a 45 degree angle.
- The foyer, open to the theater balcony above, is flanked by an office on the left and the dining room on the right.
- Past the grand hall lies the enormous great room, also open to the balcony above, boasts a fireplace and is open to the wonderful kitchen and breakfast room.
- The kitchen features a curved 6-person eat-at island bar, a large prep island, and a huge walk-in pantry.
- Near the laundry room is a convenient kid's nook, a butler's pantry, and a cozy office.
- The spectacular master suite has plenty of space, including a sitting area with a fireplace and access to a rear covered porch. The master bath has double vanities, a huge shower with 2 rain heads and an enclosed steam shower, and finally 2 large walk-in closets.
- Upstairs you'll find 5 more bedrooms, each with walk-in closets and their own full bathrooms except for 2 bedrooms that have 1 they share.
- A long hall way connects over the porte cochere to a perfect home theater, a half bath, and lots of storage. A huge covered porch lines the rear of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,276 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,514 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 8"
- Depth: 99' 4"
- Max ridge height: 44' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 907 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick