Six Bedroom Luxury Chateau
About This Plan
- A magnificent roof line and striking exterior create just the right ambiance for this European chateau house plan.
- Designed to impress, the grand foyer rises up two stories and has immediate views of the sweeping curved staircase.
- The large formal dining room is open to both the foyer and the gallery hall.
- A superb gourmet kitchen enjoys sightlines into the breakfast nook and two-story great room.
- Note the placement of the family room in back with just enough wall to keep the kitchen noise at bay.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include a wonderful guest suite and the opulent master suite with its large sitting room and spacious master bathroom.
- The height of luxury extends into even the huge walk-in closet that has its own stack washer/dryer and a handy built-in bench for sitting.
- The residential elevator can also take you upstairs where a balcony bridge has open railing on both sides.
- Every bedroom is huge with private bathrooms and walk-in closets for all.
- Finish off the optional lower level and gain even more space.
- This is truly a luxury home for the large family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,699 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,087 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 209 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1033 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick