Sleek and Spacious 5-Bed House Plan with In-law Suite
About This Plan
- Totaling over 6,200 square feet of living space, this sleek and spacious house plan delivers 5 bedrooms, a large screened porch with an outdoor kitchen, and an in-law suite attached to the primary home by a porte-cochere.
- Entertaining is made easy with this gourmet kitchen, which also includes a butler's pantry that leads to the dining room, and a prep kitchen across from the walk-in pantry.
- The serene master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, and includes a deluxe ensuite with two walk-in closets and a safe room.
- Two family bedrooms share the second level with a craft and game room providing a fun space for the whole family to enjoy.
- A large workshop neighbors the 2-car garage, while built-in lockers in the mudroom provides a communal space to organize outdoor gear and personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 131' 8"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1382 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12