Sloping Lot Mountain Farmhouse Plan Under 2800 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This mountain farmhouse plan is perfect for a sloping lot and gives you two beds and two baths on a single floor and offers lower level expansion with another bedroom and bath and more below. A covered deck wraps around the front-right corner and runs down the side of the home to the master suite, giving the master suite and vaulted great room access via sliding doors. The main floor gives you 2,766 square feet of heated living.
- The kitchen has a large island and convenient access to the walk-in pantry.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy with the master suite in back and Bed 2 in front, across the foyer from the den.
- Expansion in the lower level gives you a wet bar, family room with patio access plus a half bath, a music or flex room and a guest bedroom suite. Finish the basement as shown and get an additional 1,424 square feet of heated living.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,766 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,454 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1407 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss