Small Family Cottage Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Perfect for a couple or for small families, this traditional two-story home uses a mix of stone, cedar shingles and battens to enliven its fa'ade.
- Open the transomed entry to find a floor plan that is both convenient and cozy.
- A large vaulted living/dining area lies to the left of the entry foyer. Here you'll find a fireplace and two sets of triple windows to keep the space sunlit.
- An eating bar in the kitchen adjoins it to the living area, but it also has a center island, a built-in desk, a nook and a pantry.
- Nearby are a laundry alcove that accesses the two-car garage and a half-bath with large linen closet.
- Located on the main level for privacy, the master suite has two closets (one is a walk-in) and a bath with spa tub, separate shower and twin lavatories.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the upper level.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69028AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,256 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss