Small House with Giant Living Area
About This Plan
- Modest in overall size, this Southern house plan feels huge thanks to the big open floor plan.
- A half wall in the foyer lets you see the dining room right from the front door.
- The wonderful sightlines stretch all the way back through the enormous great room to the rear covered porch beyond.
- And the kitchen gets to enjoy the best view in the house.
- Split bedrooms place the master suite off by itself with a wonderul tray ceiling and big private bathroom.
- The two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery