Small Lot? Look No Further
About This Plan
- A split bedroom layout gives privacy with no wasted space in this ranch home plan. The 'center' of the house is open from the great room to the bayed windows in the dining area.
- Two covered porches give options for entertaining.
- The kitchen has an angled snack bar with cabinets above for more storage.
- The master bedroom is huge, has a nice walk-in closet and a corner master bath with dual sinks, linen,tub/shower combo and a separate toilet compartment for privacy.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are large and share bath with lots of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss