Small Modern Farmhouse Plan with Great Livability
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you single-floor living with 3 beds all in a tidy 44'-wide footprint. This home is carefully thought out in order to provide the livability and privacy of a much larger home.
- The vaulted great room, dining room, and kitchen are presented in an open concept layout in order to achieve a greater sense of flow and to retain the familial feeling one expects from a farmhouse.
- The master suite has been placed at the rear right corner of the home, away from the additional two bedrooms at the front of the home.
- Placing the bathroom between the other bedrooms gives them extra privacy.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller 3-bed modern farmhouse plan with house plan 85290MS.
- NOTE: Plans restricted from being built in Salem County, Oregon and King and Pierce Counties in Washington State.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front