Smaller House Plan with Volume
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style house plan offers exceptional living and entertaining opportunities. Step inside and marvel at the 2-story foyer, a great feature to have in a smaller home.
- The open kitchen serves as an excellent gathering area with easy access to the 2-story great room and the dining room nearby. A large covered terrace provides an opportunity to extend the entertaining to the outdoors.
- The master suite has its own access to the covered terrace and a large walk-in won't disappoint.
- In the front of the home create your own private study or use it as a fourth bedroom.
- Upstairs, two suites are separated by the great room overlook.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 17675LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,905 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"