Smart and Functional Split Bedroom House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stately brick and European stucco are a likely and familiar combination that creates Old World charm. A smart and functional split-bedroom design, this house plan is made extra special in its details.
- A vaulted ceiling keeps the breakfast room feeling open and bright. Decorating just got easier with plant shelves, arched openings and decorative columns placed throughout the home.
- The master suite has a private sitting area with a fireplace that gives owners a peaceful place to spend time reading or relaxing.
- The laundry room, a coat closet and a powder room are all situated near the garage entry adding convenience for the entire family.
- A bonus room upstairs has a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with 710165BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,311 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick