Solid Brick Exterior with Limestone Trim
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A solid brick exterior with limestone trim, tapered columns and siding accents decorate the facade of this lovely one level house plan. Split bedrooms offer privacy and the master bedroom pampers the homeowner with an oversized shower, whirlpool tub, two vanities and large walk-in closet.
- A spacious family gathering space includes the great room, breakfast area and snack bar. A sloped ceiling that rises to 15', a wood burning fireplace, open rail to the lower level and multiple windows add charm and beauty.
- The covered rear porch invites you to enjoy the outdoors in comfortable surroundings.
- A formal dining room provides a lovely place for special occasion dining and boasts a ceiling height that slopes to 11'.
- Two large bedrooms complete this family inspired home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 64' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss