Sophisticated European House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Sophisticated and functional are words used to describe this wonderfully designed one level European home.
- Brick, stone, multiple gables and carefully selected details create a beautiful façade.
- The open floor plan showcases a great room with gas fireplace, kitchen with large island and spacious, informal dining area - each space topped by an 11’ raised ceiling height of various styles.
- A delightful, covered rear porch expands the living space for outdoor enjoyment.
- For convenience and order a large laundry room, mud room, closet and powder room are located at the family foyer.
- A raised ceiling, whirlpool tub, shower and double bowl vanity provide luxury to the master suite.
- Two additional bedrooms each with walk-in closets and a study complete this ideally designed home.
- The home also comes with an optional finished basement and unfinished basement to meet your personal needs.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,731 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,731 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss