Sophisticated Farmhouse with Two-story Great Room
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing enhances the exterior of this sophisticated farmhouse plan, which boasts a spacious interior, thoughtful floor plan, and ample outdoor living space.
- The two-story, great room and kitchen are open to another, with rearward views and access to the covered porch. An oversized island offers seating for four, while a formal dining room resides just off the foyer.
- A study, or home office, on the main level provides a quiet place to read or get some work done. Across the hall, a coffee bar is located next to a guest suite with a full bath.
- The tray ceiling in the owner's suite adds an elegant touch, and a sitting nook separates the walk-in closet from the lavish, owner's bath. Two additional bedrooms across the hall share a compartmentalized bath.
- On the second level, bedrooms 5 and 6 each include a full bath, and a sizable bonus room offers a creative space for the kids to enjoy.
- The 3-car garage includes a workshop, or storage area, and a space to groom your furry friends. A separate staircase leads to an unfinished bonus space above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,457 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,534 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 503 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 244 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 10"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1028 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12