Sophisticated Modern Farmhouse Plan with Angled Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This sophisticated modern farmhouse has iconic board and batten siding, three shed dormers above the front porch with open-tail rafters, and a shed dormer over the angled 2-car garage.
- Inside, an open floor plan has a great flow to it with the kitchen, dining, great room space with decorative beams and brick features - plus a vaulted ceiling (16'8" at its highest point) - are integrated into a space great for enjoying the company of others.
- The kitchen has an oversized walk-in pantry and a 4' by 9' island with great work space as well as casual seating on the great room side.
- The split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy and every bedroom has walk-in closets. The two family bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath while the master suite has a five-fixture bath with dual vanities.
- A workbench is nestled into the a space in the back of the garage made possible by its angled orientation.
- s are in a split layoutThree large bedrooms with walk-in-closets - Seperate office - Oversized kitchen with walk-in pantry - Front and rear porches for entertaining - Amazing master suite - Future bonus space - Workbench in garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,301 sq. ft.
- Storage: 39 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 284 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick