Southern Acadian House Plan with Giant Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful Southern house plan has a lovely hip roof and courtyard style garage.
- Feast your eyes on the huge open floor plan when you walk through the front door.
- A half wall between the foyer and dining room keeps the views flowing.
- The corner fireplace in the huge family room can be seen from the kitchen and dining room as well.
- The split bedroom layout separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- While the master suite gets a private bathroom, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected jack and jill bathroom.
- Choose from a shady covered rear porch or an open patio area where you can enjoy the sunshine.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick