About This Plan
- Enter this home through double French doors accented with arched openings in the foyer. Conveniently located to the left is the formal dining room.
- Great The great room is highlighted by a gas fireplace, built-in entertainment center and French doors that lead to the rear covered porch which has room for an outdoor kitchen and plenty of seating.
- The large kitchen has a cook-top, built-in wall ovens, a large island, walk-in pantry, and an angled snack bar. Nearby, the sunny breakfast nook features columns and an arched entry.
- The master suite is set apart from the rest of the house and is
- sure to be a relaxing escape. It is complete with a luxurious bath including a corner jetted tub, large custom walk-in shower and a private toilet compartment. His and her closets add just the perfect finishing touch to this master suite.
- There is a nicely-sized laundry room with a laundry chute from the master bath, all to make laundry less of a chore.
- Bathroom 2 is nestled between two nice-sized bedrooms with
- ample closet space.
- The mud room contains a built-in 'locker' system, perfect for the family on the go. The 1/2 bath is within easy reach of family and guests alike.
- The office is the perfect place to take care business.
- A two-car garage contains an extra-large storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms