Southern Beauty with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A well-planned layout is the hallmark of this Southern house plan.
- The front-facing formal dining room lies close to the kitchen to make it easy to serve those holiday meals.
- There's a big fireplace in both the family room and the large keeping room.
- A quiet study has one wall lined with built-ins to keep you organized.
- Follow the hall past the guest room to the spacious master suite that also has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The rear porch has both covered and uncovered sections.
- Up on the second floor, two family bedrooms each have a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Bonus over garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 878 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 615 sq. ft.
- Storage: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick