About This Plan
- A warm and inviting country exterior sets the tone for a well laid-out interior of this southern bell. A wide country porch has plenty of room for chairs and relaxing.
- Inside, the spacious great room with built-in entertainment cabinets leads to a rear covered porch. The formal dining room lies close by.
- Amenities in the kitchen include a cook top island with snack bar, lots of counter space and a cheerful breakfast nook well lit by windows.
- Bedrooms are grouped on one side with the master suite enjoying its own private bath and a walk-in closet.
- A mudroom by the laundry and half bath connects you to a two car garage with storage.
- Related Plans: For an alternate master bedroom arrangement, see house plan 2508DH and 2528DH with dormer accents.
- Want a detached garage? See house plan 2502DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,046 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 10"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss