About This Plan
- A hip roof with dormer and welcoming front porch greet you as you come home every day.
- A transom window over the front door brings in extra light and decorative shutters add a home-like feel.
- Less than 32' wide, this home is designed for a narrow lot with no sacrifice in comfort.
- Grab a quick meal at the breakfast bar or dine in the formal dining area that is open to the great room with its fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors lead to the rear screened porch.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite tucked away in the rear for quiet and privacy.
- Related Plans: Get more house with house plan 32608WP (1,928 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 126 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 31' 7"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick