Southern Colonial With Two Master Beds
About This Plan
- With two oversized covered porches and one balcony, this house plan is all about enjoying the fresh air and the views. Enjoy the quiet front porch or spend time with friends and family on the back porch with its covered grill area. Get some more privacy - and a view from a higher vantage point - on the upstairs porch off the activity room.
- A powder room is conveniently located off the foyer which leads you to the open floor plan with the great room, dining room and kitchen all combined in one great space.
- The flex room on the main floor can be used as an office, library, hobby room and more.
- The main floor master bedroom is the only one on this floor enhancing its privacy. It has a walk-in closet and access to the front porch.
- The upstairs master bedroom with its private bathroom can be used as a guest suite.
- The activity room and tech area give you flexibility to use these rooms to match your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,158 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 329 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss