Southern Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Six large columns support the front porch of this up-to-date Country home.
- Another porch in the back adds privacy.
- Both the foyer and great room have two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- Fireplaces warm the formal dining room and the great room.
- A large kitchen is yours to enjoy with its walk-in pantry and island with an extra sink.
- From the kitchen you can see the beautiful vaulted sunroom flooded with light from windows on three sides.
- His and her wardrobe closets are spacious and open to the master bath.
- An open balcony rail on the upper floor overlooks both the foyer and the great room.
- Three bedrooms on this level can take advanatge of the handy laundry chute.
- Future rec space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick