Southern Country Home Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A shed dormer is centered over the front porch on this timeless southern country home plan with side-entry garage.
- A covered porch accesses a foyer with adjoining open formal dining area leading to the stunning great room, past decorative columns.
- The master suite is partitioned to the right of the great room, and features a stylish tray ceiling and luscious vaulted bath behind a French door. A separate bedroom is hidden away with its own bath.
- An ultra-functional kitchen lies to the left of the great room, with an open space adjoining the breakfast area to the latter.
- The nook opens to the patio via a French door, and affords a panoramic outdoor view through a bayed window. Around a built-in desk and walk-in pantry are the laundry and two bedrooms with shared bath.
- The staircase and interior access to the garage are located back through the kitchen.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710147BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 306 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick