Southern Country House Plan with Flex Room Tucked Into Gable
About This Plan
- A broad gable above the front porch and centered over the front door helps break up the roofline while providing light and space in the flex room between the bedrooms upstairs.
- Step inside and you are taken in by the front-to-back views extending from the great room to the kitchen and dining room beyond.
- Sliding doors by the dining room take you to your rear porch.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor and they are separated as much as possible for your privacy.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and are separated by the flex room.
- As an added bonus, the plans come with an optional carport with an enclosed storage space option.
- Related Plan: Get a full wrap-around porch with house plan 51748HZ.
Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 472' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Carport, Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick