Southern Country House Plan with Two Porches and a Home Office
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this Southern Country house plan is lined with windows and finished with an elongated front porch topped by 3 dormer windows.
- To the left of the foyer, a flex space can be used as a formal dining room, study, or music room. The gourmet kitchen boasts an island, double ovens, and large pantry with a second sink.
- Entertaining is made easy with this open-concept living area that features double-door access to the back porch.
- The bedrooms and a home office line the right side of the design, including the master bedroom that is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Discover the double garage attached to the rear of the home which connects to a clutter room with storage and laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,109 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,109 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 631 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 2"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss