Southern Country Porch Design
About This Plan
- Elegant round columns dress up this 3 bedrooom, 3 bath, southern country porch design.
- It's classic irresistable styling makes it perfect for almost any neighborhood.
- The large vaulted family room, enormous country kitchen and it's 452 square foot bonus area make this home feel so much more spacious than one might expect of a 2097 square foot design.
- The sumptuous master suite includes a double tray ceiling, a sitting area, a large walk-in closet, and luxurious bath.
- The 14'-3" x 22'-6" country kitchen is open to the vaulted family room. A French door leads to the vaulted screened porch.
- The patio or deck is accessible from both the screened porch and master bedroom.
- The dining room is adorned with a decorative round column and tray ceiling.
- Bedrooms two and three each feature walk-in closets and individual baths.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 2031GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,097 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick