Southern Home Plan with Flexibility
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Make this Southern home plan a two or three bedroom house depending on your needs.
- Empty-nesters will appreciate the study and young families just starting out may want a third bedroom.
- This attractive home can accommodate both.
- A second floor bonus room gives you room for expansion.
- An open floor plan creates one large living area with a corner fireplace.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 60562ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick