Southern Home With Handicapped-Accessible Feature
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This Southern traditional home plan, with double porches in front and a large, rear sunroom/screened porch, offers handicapped-accessible features.
- Inside, the feeling of grandeur is evident with French doors from the front rooms to the spacious great room, with computer center nearby.
- The master suite boasts dual walk-in closets, a luxurious bath and its own exercise/hobby room, which also opens to the sunroom/screened porch.
- Upstairs, the hallway overlooks the two-story foyer below. Two family bedrooms share a bath with a glass block shower.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, daylight basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.